Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Day of Procrastination
I went into my studio early this morning with great intentions of getting out my paints and paper and creating a couple small watercolors of Texas landscapes. Instead, I found myself doing office work connected with ordering supplies for students, balancing my checkbook, looking at sites on the computer, driving to a glass shop to get glass for a painting, organizing some of my teaching supplies, stopping to have a glass of wine with hubby and finally about 4 pm I managed to get an underpainting on a piece of 11.15" paper! Now it is almost time to fix dinner and then run out in the unusually cold Brownsville weather to a church meeting. Maybe tomorrow. Anyone else like to comment on procrastination?

1 comment:

Akash said...

You are too good an artist.. Although not a quality artist, and definitely not your type of a abstract artist, i'd would really be obliged if you visit my blog and leave your valuable piece of comments
http://akashpaintings.blogspot.com